I welcome you to this site and I want to say only one thing: I love all of you. And if now someone lonely or difficult, painful or scary

I welcome you to this site and I want to say only one thing: I love all of you. And if now someone lonely or difficult, painful or scary, you should know: NOBODY is never alone. Nobody ever. With each there is always the One Who created us. And if it is difficult to realize, just know that someone loves you here now.

Я приветствую Вас на этом сайте и хочу сказать только одно: Я люблю всех Вас. И если сейчас кому-то одиноко или тяжело, больно или страшно, знайте: НИКТО никогда не бывает один. НИКто НИКогда. С каждым всегда присутствует ТОТ КТО нас создал. А если это сложно осознать, просто знайте, что кто-то Вас вот сейчас любит.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global earthquake detection and warning using Android phones

Imagine a system that successfully predicts 80% of earthquakes, but without the subsequent earthquake.

ChatGPT's audit of a proposal to sponsors for a world-class project with €200,000

中国の地震予知犬、毎夜の「誤報」に近隣住民がうんざり

Calling IT specialists: join the Stanford & UN competition at NeurIPS 2026

TRON — Short-Term Earthquake Forecasting Technology

Japanese earthquake predicting - evolution «Technology Real-time Online Nucleus»

TRON: Technology for Accurate Prediction of Earthquake Magnitude, Location, and Tim

California Earthquake Forecast

Millions of people on three continents, from London to Caracas, from Liverpool to Los Angeles