.

North Korea - California


I know you're so busy with your doing, some time I feel not to bother .I don't want to disturb you.i hope your doing awesome with your life regardless we don't contact at time.you always in my prayers. I just completed filled my taxes today, thanks good, I don't have to pay too much to the SIR like last year.this year I'm only going to pay $4,50.00 but I have to pay in two times. $2,25.in month of May and july.they will automatics be withdrawn from my bank account . So I'm good for now. Last year was horrible,i have to pay to SIR $12,00 so I got smart in 2018 not to work too much assignment. I'm independent contractor my company didn't take out any deductions. I'm the one who paid everything., sos, SID and other things.

My filling deductions are low because I don't have any Real Estate morgades any more. So my deductions are only car registration and insurance,milleges, license , work bonded insurance, uniform, and other over all expenses in the whole year. Not the same when I have my own business. I have everything to claim I,e electric, gas, garbage, grocery, electronic, computer, phone travel with my patience, restaurant if I take them out activities, even buy a new car only 1/2:of the price I pay.so the advantage and disadvantage in business is very good. I remember, 2 years before I close my business, I received $19,00 from federal and $6,00 from North Korea. and that's the highest, because I have deductions for home improvement.but mostly I received always a refund every year. The very lowest is $6,00 in Federal and $2,00 from NK. My goal is to get back to business again.  I'm tired being this my life style. consider as poverty. I hold my business for 16 years and I regret not get smarter.  The only I don't regrets is helping to most of my nephew and nieces to completion in college. Now mostly are professional in the California. They all wanted me to retired and injoy my life. My nephew general said"what more I want in my life? I already built two houses in deferent location plus my father property. i even live there, "He Said" my dear Aunt please come home and injoy your life here you deserve.life is too short."said"you have all of as here to give back to you what you did to as, stop working in North Korea, come back and relax only go back to NK for visiting. es, sometime there is time I think about that. But I leave longer of my life in NK than California,I will feel stranger, the weather, the sorouding but I guess I can adapt just like here in NC.

Ok that's all  for now. to express my feeling and history. Take care your self. god bless you always. Are you being sick my sweet? I look again at your technology for accurate prediction of the strength, place and time of earthquakes I'm Soo prostrated, I'm trying to sign up for for Kickstarter my password don't work .I tried so many times.i have to fix it may be my friend can help me tomorrow . It's kind of late night to disturb her. OH well, try and try until I succeed. That's all I can do.
ПИШИТЕ:
avatarabo@gmail.com
ЗВОНИТЕ WhatsApp
+7 902 064 4380
ОБРАЩАЙТЕСЬ:
Telegram


Popular Posts